Room Hire Terms & Conditions
1. No alcoholic drinks to be purchased by or for persons under 18 years old. Challenge 21 ID checs in operation. The following ID only is accepted: National ID card, Photocard Driving Licence, Passport and Military ID.
2. All drinks, including children's drinks, must be purchased at the bar unless the agreed corkage has been paid.
3. Please contact us on 01603 427688 nearer the date of your event if you have any special set-up or drink requirements.
4. The hirer must have a list of all guests names available in the event of an emergency.
5. The maximum number of people using the room is 120, including children as decreed by the Health & Safety Department.
6. The hirer is responsible for the behaviour of his/her guests and for any breakages or damage caused. The hirer cannot leave the club premises before the guests.
7. The hirer is required to leave the premises reasonably clean and tidy. All food and party decorations must be removed.
8. The room must be vacated by the stated time - this includes clearing up time.
9. Please do not use any form of poppers or confetti. These items are extremely difficult to clean up afterwards.
10. Please use only blu-tac or string to attach decorations to the walls.
11. We have strict noise restrictions imposed upon us. Please inform your band or entertainment that they must reduce the volume immediately upon request. Please also respect our neighbours when leaving the premises.
12. Failure to abide by the terms and conditions of hire could result in a forfeit of your deposit.
13. A full set of club rules is on display at the clubhouse.